Looking for a place to relax and refuel while in Miami? head on over to Starbucks at the Miami Airport! Here, you’ll find delicious coffee and pastries, as well as free WiFi and plenty of seating. Not only that, but the airport is conveniently located just minutes from both terminals, so you won’t have to waste any time getting where you’re going.
What is Starbucks?
Starbucks is a coffee chain with over 28,000 locations in North America. The company was founded in Seattle in 1971 and quickly became popular for its fresh coffee and inviting atmosphere. Today, Starbucks is a leading coffee company with over $12 billion in yearly sales.
Where is Starbucks located in Miami Airport?
Starbucks is located within the Miami Airport terminal. The airport’s main entrance is on the south side of the building, and there are several entrances in the terminal itself.
What do I need to know before visiting Starbucks at Miami Airport?
If you’re a coffee lover looking for a quick pick-me-up before your flight, Starbucks is the perfect place to go. Not only do they have some of the most popular drinks on the market, but their airport location is perfect for those in a hurry. Here’s what you need to know before visiting Starbucks at Miami Airport:
1. Location: Starbucks is located in the lower level of Terminal 1 near Gate E.
2. Hours of Operation: Starbucks opens at 6 am and closes at 11 pm daily.
3. Amenities: In addition to coffee, Starbucks offers tea, pastries, sandwiches and other food items. You can also connect with free Wi-Fi and make use of their restrooms.
4. Prices: Coffee prices start at $2 for a small drink and go up to $5 for a large drink. Food prices are similarly varied, starting at $3 for a pastries item and reaching up to $11 for an entree sandwich.
How much does it cost to visit Starbucks at Miami Airport?
If you’re looking for a caffeine fix while in Miami, Starbucks is the place to go. Not only can you find all of your favorite drinks and pastries, but the airport location is convenient, too. Prices start at $3 for regular coffee and range up to $8 for specialty drinks. Plus, Starbuck’s always has specials running so be sure to check their website or social media pages!
Is there a Starbucks close to my departing airport?
If you’re heading to Miami International Airport, there’s no need to travel far for a cup of coffee. In fact, Starbucks is located just outside the airport on Dadeland Boulevard. Not only does this location offer convenient access, but it also has a wide variety of drinks and snacks to choose from. Plus, the airport’s free WiFi makes staying connected a breeze.
The Miami Airport Starbucks is one of the most popular destinations for coffee lovers. So much so, in fact, that it has spawned its own airport line-up! With all the travel chaos and coffee withdrawal that comes with it, visiting Starbucks at MIA can be a lifesaver. Here are five reasons to visit Starbucks at MIA:
1) The airport location is convenient and easy to find.
2) You’ll always have plenty of options – whether you want a skinny latte or a grande venti chai tea latte, they’ve got you covered. Plus they’re constantly introducing new flavors and drinks which means there’s always something new to try.
3) The staff is super friendly and accommodating – no matter what time of day or how crowded the airport gets, you’re sure to be greeted with a smile by your barista (or baristas).
4) It’s never too early or too late for a caffeine fix – even if you’re jet lagged wide awake!
5) It’s one stop shopping – not only do you get your caffeine fix but also some snacks like muffins or scones while you wait. Make sure to swing by on your way out as well – there’s bound to be something new in store.